Akon Net Worth and His Luxurious Cars
Akon net worth around $80 million. Hit music collections and the TV shows had made the critical part to increase his net worth. Akon total assets as indicated by the past statistics of 2016 are $ 80 million US dollars. The advantages of him after his demise are disseminated among his kid and Akon’s philanthropy for the welfare of the children.
Forbes then set Akon in number 80 on Forbes celebrity top 100 and no 6 Top Digital Songs Artists of the decade. In spite of earning money from that accomplishment, Akon additionally best known a businessperson as well. For 2010, Pepsi choose Akon as the maker and record their single “Oh Africa”. Appears insufficient, in 2007, Akon additionally propelled his own attire line named Konvict Clothing. With that accomplishment and venture, Forbes reported that Akon yearly earning:
- 2008 : $12 million
- 2009 : $20 million
- 2010 : $21 million
- 2011 : $13 million
- Britney Spears Net Worth, Assets And Salary
- Prince’s Estate Refuses Jay Z’s $40 Million Offer For His Unrevealed Music
- The 30 Highest-Paid Celebrities Under 30 In 2016
- Alpharetta home owns an 8,697 square feet home in Georgia, which Akon bought in January of 2008 for around of $1,650,000. Set on 4.6 acres, the 6 bedrooms home finds place in the Atlanta National Country Club.
- Akon owns a unique ultra modern estate in Atlanta, which the rapper owned for $2.685 million in February of 2007
- The 14,994 sq ft mansion features 10-bedrooms, 9.5-bathrooms, a grand living room with transparent floor, a stainless steel kitchen and a well equipped dining space.
- Porsche Panamera
- Ferrari 458 Italia
- Dartz Prombron SUV
- Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster