How Much Is Linda McMahon Worth?
Linda McMahon’s net worth estimated to be $500 Million in 2016. Linda Marie McMahon is an American expert wrestling magnate and a previous Republican Party competitor. She is remarkable for her profession creating WWE with her husband Vince McMahon. From 1980 to 2009 she served as the Business Manager of the WWF/WWE, as the President (1993-2000), and as CEO (1997-2009). She has also run two unsuccessful battles to end up distinctly Connecticut’s senator.
Linda McMahon was chosen by Donald Trump to be the US’ Small Business Chief on December 7, 2016. The McMahon couple gave around $5 million to the Donald J. Trump Foundation from 2004 to 2014. McMahon lives in a $40 million house arranged in Greenwich, Connecticut. McMahon owns a 2010 Bentley Continental GT that cost around $189 thousand. Her husband Vince Mahon claims Sexy Bitch, a 47 foot yacht, a private jet, and limousine.
- The Dropped Net Worth of Hillary Clinton
- Barack Obama Net Worth Through Time
- Donald Sterling Settles Lawsuit Over Loss of LA Clippers
- In 2006 the couple founded the Vince & Linda McMahon Family Foundation, Inc. Among its first projects include a tennis center in Ebensburg, Pennsylvania that cost $2.5 milion.
- In 2013 the foundation provides a $500 thousand donation to the Liberation Programs, a non-profit organization that battles alcohol and drug abuse. A grant of $250 thousand was given to the Westport Weston Family YMCA in following year.
- The foundation donated $25,000 to The Palace Stamford in 2013 in support of art programs for children.