Mark Wahlberg Net Worth And Assets
Mark Wahlberg’s latest net worth remains at $225 million, which he earns from ventures such as acting, TV production and advertisements, real estate and even supplements.
Marky Mark started as a rapper, he turned into a member of ‘New Kids on the Block’, a group formed by his sibling Donnie.
In 1992, he turned into a model for Calvin Klein clothing. Following the ways of Ice Cube and Will Smith, Marky could transit from music to film.
Mark Wahlberg Net Worth: Acting earnings
- The Academy Award earned him $5 million. He received around $29 million annually.
- The Truth about Charlie : $10 million
- Planet of the Apes : $8 million.
- The Fighter : $135 million.
- 2 Guns’ and ‘Transformers : Age of Extinction : $27 million.
Marky owns a magnificent house in Beverly Hills worth $200 million. It is constructed on 15,000 square feet of area. He also claims a Bentley Azure worth $150,000 and a Porsche Panamera worth $80,000. The selling of his Cadillac Escalade ESV worth $130,000 in 2012 added Wahlberg net worth.
Mark Wahlberg Net Woth
|Total Net Worth||$225.0 million|