Mike Tyson Net Worth And Assets $1 million
Mike Tyson net worth achieves just 1 million dollars. The total assets which he has today would have been much huge if he would not have misused all the cash which he had gotten amid the peak of his boxing career. Around then, he was accounted for to have burned through 300 million dollars, the effect of which is his Tyson net worth of just 1 million dollars. Mike Tyson is known as a resigned boxer, which used to be the main source of Mike Tyson total assets.
Mike Tyson : $300 Million Dollars to Bankruptcy
Around 1988 Tyson’s personal life started to fall apart. He was going through a separation with Robin Givens. He terminated his longtime trainer and tutor Kevin Rooney. Without Rooney he started to slip as a boxer.
- This genuinely appeared in 1990 where he lost his undisputed championship to Buster Douglas. Tyson was flabby and overweight when he lost to the underdog Douglas.
- Mike arrested for assaulting raping a young model, Desiree Washington. He was indicted in 1992 and sentenced to 10 years in government prison.
- In 1997, Mike hit a career to the bottom when he bit off a lump of his rival Evander Holyfield’s ear.
- In 2003 Tyson petitioned for bankruptcy
- In July 11th, 2005 he announced retirement. Since resigning, Mike Tyson has kept occupied with several TV shows and movies including a classic scene “The Hangover”.