Shakira Net Worth In 2016: How Rich Is Shakira?
Shakira is a richest lady with a net worth of $220 million. In 2012, her album sales in the market achieved 10 million. Currently she renewed her contract as a singing mentor on the TV program The Voice and they will pay her $12 million.
Shakira has been a endorser of Pepsi for long time. Her ads have been well known, and she takes after an extensive list of Pepsi endorsers that includes Michael Jackson and most lucratively, Beyonce with her $50.0 million contract.
Forbes released a report of the top winning dead VIPs and the “Thriller” hit producer made a four-peat in the afterlife bank account division. Jackson, who passed away in 2009, made an incredible $750 million in 2016 alone. Starting 11/9/16 the Beyonce net worth estimated is $419 million in view of album sales, endorsements and media estimates.
- Fergie Net Worth, Income, House and Cars
- How Important is Lady Gaga’s Net Worth?
- Katy Perry Net Worth, Endorsement Deals and Investments
Recently Shakira settled down with the football player Gerard Pique. They have two children named Milan and Sasha, and the family has decided to lay its underlying foundations in Spain. With Pique being one of the top players for Barcelona, he and Shakira appreciate a joined couple’s net worth near $300.0 million.
- Tour Earnings (The Sun Comes Out) : $53.0 million
- Record Sales (Since 2009) : $4.5 million
- Voice Salary : $12.0 million
- Live Nation Contract : $30.0 million
- Total Net Worth : $220.0 million