Tyler Perry Net Worth And Assets
Tyler Perry net worth is estimated at $450 million. Perry makes around $100 and $150 million every year. In December 2013, he was the main producer who had 5 movies open at number one in the box office in 5 years. He has 13 conspicuous movies which have gathered over $600 million in the box office.
Strikingly, the production expense of every film was $10 million. Perry writes, directs, and produces all of his movies. Along these lines, Tyler Perry makes maximal benefits $130 million between years 2010 – 2011.
- Steven Spielberg Net Worth And His Assets
- 5 Richest Presidents in the World
- Judge Judy Net Worth And Assets
- In May 2016, Tyler Perry’s Atlanta manor set land record as the most costly house ever sold in Atlanta. The house which was recorded in June 2015 at the approaching cost of $25 million sold for $17.5 million.
- Perry acquired Fort McPherson, a 475-section of land previous Army base in Atlanta at $75 million.
- The Avec Chateau worth $10.7 million
- A mansion worth $13.75 million in Los Angeles,
- A Dean Gardens $7.6 million.
- A private jet called the Gulf Stream worth $65.5 million
- A White Bay Cay Island worth $350 million (Private Island).
- A Range Rover worth $85,000
- A Rolls-Royce Ghost worth $266,000
- A Bentley GT Sports Coupe worth $238,000.